These are the guidelines for article submission to Soroud:
- Publication proposals to the journal should be sent firstname.lastname@example.org
- The journal publishes articles in Arabic, English, French and Spanish on condition that the work has not been published before, and that it is not under review by another journal.
- An abstract of 100 words with the author’s contact info (e-mail address, telephone number)should be sent first. A biography of the author (100 words) is also needed.
- Intended full-length articles should be around 4000 to 5000 words, with an abstract involved (300 words in the language of the article and then translated- French or English, or both); with key words (5 up to 7 words).
- The articles submitted will be evaluated initially by the editorial board or by the editorial team in charge of the issue, and if they are accepted they go through a formal peer blind review. The article is accepted either as it is, or with changes, or rejected. If changes are needed, the article is sent back to the author to provide the necessary corrections following the reviewers’ remarks.
Submitted articles should follow the subheading system. Referencing should appear as follows:
- References should be documented. In-text referencing (author’s last name: page number) has to be adopted.
- A bibliography is needed at the end of the article and should be presented in the following way: (Author’s name, Title of the book (Italicized), country, publisher, city, edition, year)
- Non-bibliographic information (reference to specific works, reflecting on an idea or concept, short biographies…etc)should be cited as end-notes